Specializing in General and Cosmetic Dentistry including:
• Same-day Cerec restorations (crowns and onlays)
• Routine hygiene care for all ages
• Dentures, partials, bridges
• Fillings and sealants
• Implant dentistry
• Digital x-rays (minimum radiation exposure)
• Philips Zoom In Office Teeth Whitening
• Invisalign (clear alternative to braces)
• Creator of custom-fitted sport mouth guards
(including the Boston Bruins players)
Philips Zoom In-office Whitening
The quickest, easiest way to effectively whiten your teeth is in-office treatment with Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed. Zoom WhiteSpeed is the only in-office system that has variable intensity setting so each treatment can be customized to maximize patient comfort. The system also includes desensitizers to help minimize sensitivity and protect your enamel. This dentist-supervised, in-office procedure is safe, effective and clinically proven to whiten up to eight shades—for a brighter, whiter smile in just one office visit.
$495- Deluxe White Package (2 hours)
• In-office Zoom whitening treatment
• Take-home custom whitening trays with case
• Post-treatment sensitivity gel
• Before and after photo
• Fluoride toothpaste (2 weeks prior)
• Spa experience
• Touch up kit (3 whitening syringes, $45 value)
• One bonus touch up whitening syringe
• “White For Life” Membership
$349- Standard Package (1.5 hours)
· In-office Zoom whitening treatment
· Take-home custom whitening trays with case
· Post-treatment sensitivity gel
· Before and after photo
· Fluoride toothpaste (2 weeks prior)
· One touch up whitening syringe
White For Life Membership
Receive one touch up whitening syringe at every six month routine dental cleaning appointment.*
*To maintain “White for Life” Membership, the patient must maintain regular cleaning appointments at Hoertdoerfer Dentistry and be seen in the office at least once a year.
Schedule your whitening treatment:
1st appointment (30 mins):
• Whitening consultation
• Impressions for take home whitening trays
• Teeth shade determined
• Fluoride toothpaste distributed
2nd appointment (2 weeks later. 1.5-2 hours):
• Standard or Deluxe White package
• Touch up kit (3 whitening syringes)- $60
• Fluoride toothpaste: $10
The clear alternative to braces for teens and adults.
Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements Dr. H plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won't even know you're straightening your teeth.
Custom-Fitted Sport Guards
Dr. Hoertdoerfer is the official reconstructive and cosmetic dentist to the Boston Bruins.
Dr. Hoertdoerfer creates and designs custom-fitted sport guards for a variety of professional athletes including members of the Boston Bruins, members of the United States Olympic Skeleton Team, and other hockey, football and lacrosse players.